Our Feather flag is available in four sizes from 2.6m to 5m and comes with a choice of base (not included) to suit any ground surface. Additional bases can be purchased and swopped so you can use your flag anywhere.
- Lightweight, portable and easy to assemble
- Choice of four different flag pole heights small, medium, large and extra large
- Includes printed flag AND high-performance GRP poles (collapsible into multiple pieces)
- Choice of bases to suit all surfaces (purchased separately)
- Suitable for both outdoor and indoor use
- For use up to Beaufort scale 4 (13 -18 mph/21-29kmh)
- Special Offer - FREE UK delivery
Prices shown exclude VAT BUT INCLUDES FREE UK DELIVERY
Carry Bag: There is a handy carry bag available as an option, which will store the flag, pole and spike or drive on bases - details here
You also need to choose a base for the surface you will use your flag on - select from:
- Soft ground plastic screw in spike, with flip up handles so just wind it into the ground
- Metal ground spike, for harder ground, you hammer this in
- Moulded poly water filled base for hard ground, in two sizes for small/medium and large/extra large flags
- Metal drive on base, ideal if you are using alongside a vehicle
- Folding cross base and water fillable weight bag, in two sizes for small/medium and large/extra large flags
Additional bases can be purchased separately to cover all your requirements and just swopped when required.
Flags are printed onto knitted polyester flag fabric resulting in 80-90% show-through on the reverse.
Artwork templates are available for all the different sizes and will be emailed on receipt of your order.
- Consider the position of your flag, as traffic and air pollution will cause any white areas to become grey and sunlight and UV rays can eventually cause deterioration and fading to the fabric.
- Flags can be washed in a regular washing machine on a 40° wash with household detergents. Always allow the flag to completely dry out before packing away.
- Ensure that the flag doesn't catch or snag on its pole or any other surrounding objects or walls.
- Do not place poles too close together.
- Dismantle the flag during adverse weather conditions, including strong winds in excess of beaufort scale 4 (13-18mph). Heavy rain combined with high winds can increase the weight of the flag and put extra strain on the pole.
- Life expectancy is entirely dependant on the climatic conditions and hours of use. Realistic maximum lifespan of a regularly used flag is six months. A flag used for a few events a year and kept packed away and dry will last many years.